~A level switch that detects the interface by the difference in transparency as you can see~
- Interface detection of sewage treatment tanks in chemical factories and food factories, liquid sediments in water treatment facilities, activated sludge, etc
- Interface detection of two liquids with different transparency
- Detection of powder with low specific gravity at a level (0.1 or less) that cannot be detected by mechanical or electrical methods
Example: Fine powder of plastic
- Both liquids are conductive, there is no difference in specific gravity, and even if the electrical resistance value is the same, the interface can be detected if there is a difference in transparency.
- With sensitivity adjustment function
- Easy to change the interface setting position
- Since it uses an infrared pulse modulation method, it is not easily affected by ambient light.
- Since the detection part is covered with FEP pipe, it has excellent chemical resistance and is not affected by deposits
- Cheaper than ultrasonic type level switches
|Operating principle：||The light projecting element and the light receiving element are installed facing each other, and changes such as light blocking / attenuation due to an object blocking the interval are detected.|
|Wet contact material：||SVS,PVC,FEP|
|Operating temperature：||Detection unit -10℃～60℃|
|Input power supply：||AC100V/200V（±10％） 50/60Hz|