~A level switch that detects the interface by the difference in transparency as you can see~
- Interface detection of sewage treatment tanks in chemical and food factories, liquid sediments in water treatment facilities, and activated sludge.
- Interface detection of two liquids using difference in transparency
- Detection of powder with low specific gravity at a level (0.1 or less) that cannot be detected by mechanical or electrical methods
Example: Fine powder of plastic
- Both liquids are conductive, with the same specific gravity, and even if the electrical resistance value is the same, the interface can be detected if there is a difference in transparency.
- With sensitivity adjustment function
- Easy to change the interface setting position
- Since it uses an infrared pulse modulation method, it is not easily affected by ambient light.
- Since the detection part is covered with FEP pipe, it has excellent chemical resistance and is not affected by deposits.
- Cheaper than ultrasonic type level switches
|Operating principle:||The light-projecting element and the light-receiving element are installed facing each other, and changes such as light-blocking / attenuation due to an object blocking the interval are detected.|
|Wet contact material：||SVS, PVC, FEP|
|Operating temperature:||-10℃ ～ 60℃|
|Withstand pressure:||Up to 0.2MPa|
|Input power supply:||AC100V / 200V（±10％） 50 / 60Hz|